Web to access via outlook
Author Message
 Web to access via outlook

Hi

When a potential client fills in the enquiry form on our site, it comes to
us as an email into outlook 2000. I would like outlook to recognize this
type of email and display an additional button on the message form that
allows me to post the information straight into access. Is this possible and
how? Is there an example app out there?

Thanks

Regards

Thu, 26 May 2005 03:57:50 GMT

1. access my mail threw the outlook website via the web

2. Messaging Source: Outlook.exe or Outlook Web Access

3. Updating the outlook calendar via the Web

4. Updating Outlook via the web

5. MS Access db - record editing via the web??

6. Access data via web

7. Accessing an OLE Object via Web UI

8. Active X form to save data into MS-Access via web

9. Controlled access to network fax server via web

10. Accessing the A: drive from a program launched via a web page

11. VB app accessing web-based forms via TCP/IP

12. Accessing .rpt via web