Catastrophic Failure (?)
Author Message
 Catastrophic Failure (?)

Hi,

Thought I'd see if others have seen this as it caught my attention. <g>

Automation Error:
Catasprophic Failure.

Access 97 mdb, converting an Access 95 mdb into a new 97 one. and btw, the
database is converted and opens up fine.

Dev
--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Catastrophic Failure (?)

I thought that word was reserved for things like nuclear war. :)

Quote:

>Hi,

>Thought I'd see if others have seen this as it caught my attention. <g>

>Automation Error:
>Catasprophic Failure.

>Access 97 mdb, converting an Access 95 mdb into a new 97 one. and btw, the
>database is converted and opens up fine.

>Dev
>--
>Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
>---------------
>The Access Web ( http://home.att.net/~dashish )
>---------------

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Catastrophic Failure (?)

Either way it's 'Kiss your Ass Goodbye'...

Quote:

--

(To reply: please remove nSoPAM. from reply address - Thanks)

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automation Error - Catastrophic Failure?!?!?!

2. Automation Error Catastrophic Failure saving form

3. system error - catastrophic failure

4. "Bad Security Attribute": Catastrophic Failure

5. Getting a "Catastrophic Failure" error

6. Catastrophic failure

7. IIS Catastrophic failure

8. Catastrophic Failure

9. Catastrophic Failure!

10. Catastrophic failure

11. Catastrophic failure

12. adodc.refresh - Catastrophic failure