Adding a Document to the active contact
Author Message
 Adding a Document to the active contact

I want add a document to an active contact.

Altough I got todo this in Perl an example in VBA appreciated.

This is what I have, which wont work. Any help appreciated,

my $ol = Win32::OLE->CreateObject("Outlook.Application");
my $myInspector = $ol->{ActiveInspector};
my $ol_CurrentItem=$myInspector->{CurrentItem};
my $DocItem=$ol_CurrentItem->Attachments->Add="c:\test.txt";

Perry

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:14:04 GMT

1. Adding text to not active word document

2. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

3. OL2999 : add a contact : pb with the add type (HELP)

4. Macro to insert text or document into active document

5. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

6. How to add a document to another document

7. Adding a document, then deleting that document

8. Selecting Contact from the Active Explorer

9. How to Update active contact record

10. adding variable in document.add line

11. Creating a Word document with labels fro Contact items

12. Document Contact Linking .... PLEASE HELP