This can be done by using the Visual Basic Shell command
Author Message
 This can be done by using the Visual Basic Shell command

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-us;287840

Can somebody suggest how to do this or where at Microsoft this is explained?  Thanks.

--
George Hester
__________________________________

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:30:31 GMT

1. Redirection Error, using shell command in visual basic

2. How can I execute dosh shell commands from a visual basic program

3. Set Path for Shell command in Visual Basic

4. Synchronisation between a shell command and visual basic

5. Shell command synchro in Visual Basic

6. Am I doing the OpenRecordset command correctly?

7. Using Scripting.Shell Exec command to capture the results of a SFTP ls command

8. SQL UPDATE command using in Visual Basic

9. MGET command using Inet control on Visual Basic

10. Using Visual Basic command line parameters in an application

11. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application

12. good old basic commands missing in visual basic?