beginner's question: Outlook forms interacting with Access databases
Author Message
 beginner's question: Outlook forms interacting with Access databases

I'm wanting to write some VB Script / VBA code to take data entered in a
custom Outlook form and enter it into an Access database, and vice versa
(populating an Outlook form text box with data from an Access database).
Could someone point me in the right direction with sample code and / or
on-line references?

Thank you for any assistance.

Edward Lock

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 beginner's question: Outlook forms interacting with Access databases
Try http://www.slipstick.com/dev/database.htm

Also, do not cross post to so many groups, only pick one or two of the
most appropriate.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> I'm wanting to write some VB Script / VBA code to take data entered
in a
> custom Outlook form and enter it into an Access database, and vice
versa
> (populating an Outlook form text box with data from an Access
database).
> Could someone point me in the right direction with sample code and /
or
> on-line references?

> Thank you for any assistance.

> Edward Lock

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 beginner's question: Outlook forms interacting with Access databases
Thanks, and will do on the message posting protocol.

Quote:
>Try http://www.slipstick.com/dev/database.htm

>Also, do not cross post to so many groups, only pick one or two of the
>most appropriate.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database Problems (Beginner's stupid questions)

2. Beginner's question on creating database

3. One Database (access) several Forms (Beginner)

4. A beginner question, about ms access databases

5. One Database (access) several Forms (Beginner)

6. Wen enabled database that interacts with the client's machine

7. VBScript not interacting with sample Access database in VInderdev project

8. Access Database from Outlook Form

9. Relating Outlook folder to Access database with code in custom Forms

10. Using Custom Outlook Forms to E-mail Information direct to an Access database

11. Take the values of an Outlook form and put into Access Database

12. Accessing a database with an outlook form