Are there third party Command Button
Author Message
 Are there third party Command Button

Hi

Are there any sites on the web to download command buttons? I want to use
something different then the same ole same ole

Thanks

Todd

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Are there third party Command Button
Hi,

With VB6, can always build an ActiveX. Even in the "introduction" of the
documentation from MS illustrating the "how-to create an ActiveX", you are
"hand held" in creating a round button... so, as you see, it can be simple.
But you need VB. (Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Component Tools Guide, MS
Press, Ch 4; mspress.microsoft.com)

Vanderghast, Access MVP.

Quote:

>Hi

>Are there any sites on the web to download command buttons? I want to use
>something different then the same ole same ole

>Thanks

>Todd

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Are there third party Command Button

Quote:
> Are there any sites on the web to download command buttons? I want to use
> something different then the same ole same ole

FWIW, VB5 and VB6 allow you to create colored command buttons (set the
style property to Graphical). Therefore, it's really easy to create your
own ActiveX control that is a command button with a BackColor property.
Using the ActiveX Control Interface WIzard, I'll bet you could do this
completely in less than 1 hour. -- Ken

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3rd party command button

2. Third Party Download Managers

3. VBA interface to third party DLL

4. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

5. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

6. third party s/w

7. Making function calls to a third-party printer SDK from VBA

8. Need to pass variant of type null to third party tool

9. Using a third-party ActiveX as a control in VB .Net

10. Third party Combo and Grid

11. Third-party activex from VB6 to .NET: now property is ReadOnly

12. Third party ActiveX Controls not working properly.