Auto move in table
Author Message
 Auto move in table

Hi all,

I have a table in which a number of cells need to be filled in. Is there a
standard way to make the cursor jump to the next cell to be filled in or do
I need code.

If so I haven't found a Word equivalent to Excel's Worksheet_Change.

Thanks for any help,

Mik Doms
Flanders

Fri, 13 May 2005 16:13:19 GMT
 Auto move in table
G'day Mik Doms,

let's assume you are using a range object to work with and hold your
'current position' as opposed to using Selection. If you must insist
on using Selection, then replace MyRange with Selection.Range

Set MyRange = MyRange.Tables(1).Rows(next).Cells(whatever).Range

WorkSheet change is a Document() change.

Eg Documents("Doc Name").Paragraphs(1).whatever

or

Documents("Doc Name").Select
Selection.collapse

or

Set MyDoc=Documents("Doc Name")

a yarn that went like this:

Quote:
>Hi all,

>I have a table in which a number of cells need to be filled in. Is there a
>standard way to make the cursor jump to the next cell to be filled in or do
>I need code.

>If so I haven't found a Word equivalent to Excel's Worksheet_Change.

>Thanks for any help,

>Mik Doms
>Flanders

Steve Hudson -- Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
{*filter*} teacher, trainer, tutor, writer, developer

Word MVP FAQs: http://www.*-*-*.com/
You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it. (For List and blog use.)

Wed, 18 May 2005 03:20:50 GMT

1. Code/Stored Procedure to auto populate tables from main table

2. Moving cursor in table and between tables

3. Scanning tables and moving data across tables

4. Auto Moving Fields

5. Another VB3 Screen Saver demo with auto Mouse Move - mb10.zip [1/1]

6. Another VB3 Screen Saver demo with auto Mouse Move - mb10.zip [0/1]

7. how to use textbox 's scrollbar auto move text in textbox

8. Auto Run Scripts and Moving Info From One Userform To another

9. Auto-Mouse-Move

10. Auto create record for one-to-one relationship tables

11. Auto link tables

12. Auto Update a Look-up Table?