Can I Use Access Form like VB Form - Part 2
Author Message
 Can I Use Access Form like VB Form - Part 2

Tnx for your msg, but in the northwind simple database there're only simple
bound forms, that not perform any control about the state of current record;
for example: when I navigate trhought record behind the form, i would like
to have a msgbox prompted if my edits are not saved, i would like to have a
Add Button that blanks the form and adding a new record, enabling all the
fields in the form,etc.....
I need a complete sets of istructions likes VB to add/save/cancel records,
but not using standard access buttons

Roberto Motto

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I Use Access Form like VB Form - Part 2
Hi Roberto,

The answer to your questions are the various events that get fired in Access
when you move to a different record, try to save a record etc.

Check the help files on BeforeUpdate, OnCurrent events etc. and you might
also want to go through this white paper.

< http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/WX1121.EXE >

HTH
--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

:Tnx for your msg, but in the northwind simple database there're only simple
:bound forms, that not perform any control about the state of current
record;
:for example: when I navigate trhought record behind the form, i would like
:to have a msgbox prompted if my edits are not saved, i would like to have a
:Add Button that blanks the form and adding a new record, enabling all the
:fields in the form,etc.....
:I need a complete sets of istructions likes VB to add/save/cancel records,
:but not using standard access buttons
:
:Roberto Motto

:
:
:

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW Do U Upload a File as part of a FORM POST using VB.NET

2. How do I create a canned form?

3. Display part of a form in a form?

4. Show a Form as part of another Form

5. Show a Form as part of another Form

6. Outlook liked form design

7. Outlook liked form design

8. Outlook liked form design

9. Outlook liked form design

10. Outlook liked form design

11. Using a form contained in a VB OLE DLL as a child of the MDI form

12. Forms Collection: Using it to Open Forms by Passing the Form Name as a String Variable