Transparent background in buttons
Author Message
 Transparent background in buttons

How can I use 24 bit bitmap with transparent background in my buttons ?
I have only 16 colors bitmap with transparent backgrounds.

TIA
Wladimir Cesar Bianchi
Ribeirao Preto - SP
Brazil

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent Background for Button/Check Controls

2. Transparent background for radio button

3. Buttons with transparent background for menu bar?

4. Setting button background colour on toolbar buttons...

5. Transparent background in bottons

6. Frame background transparent in a userform

7. Listbox Background - Can it be transparent?

8. Transparent Background Colour - Label

9. Transparent Background for controls?

10. VB.NET: Form slowly redraws background image behind transparent controls

11. Transparent label Background

12. Making a picture's background transparent