where to start?
Author Message
 where to start?

Hi..
I'm looking to find out how to write modules for access.
I would like to generate statistics based on a table and insert the result
on a report.
my problem is that i dont know where to start, and i was wondering if anyone
had some links or pointers to get me startet?

-chris

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. START NUMBER START TO FINISH

2. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

3. Start with starting parameters

4. Start a macro automaticly when starting outlook

5. Automatic start an AddIn when Outlook2k starts

6. Macro not starting when starting word 97 with /m command

7. Start program automatically when Windows starts

8. How to start an appliction during start of the computer

9. Office 2000 setup starts when starting VB

10. Start application when another starts

11. start my exe when windows starts

12. Killing an App started by IE in turn started by VB App from VB