Can anyone recommend a good book?
Author Message
 Can anyone recommend a good book?

I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and Visual Basic.
Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

Thanks for reading this

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
[Posted & E-Mailed]

Access Database Design & Programming
O'Reilly and Assoc.
By Steve Roman
ISBN 1-56592-297-2

Good book.  Read it. Learned a lot.

j----- k-----

Quote:
>I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and visual basic.
>Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

>Thanks for reading this

-
Joshua J. Kugler

All opinions are mine, and not my employer's, unless otherwise stated.
I read this news group. Sometimes my ISP doesn't. Please e-mail too.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
At the suggestion of people in this group, I purchased the Access 97 Developers
Set, which consists of 2 books, Access 97 Developers Handbook, and VBA
Developers Handbook. A comprehansive look consisting of over 2000 pages of
info. I have bugged the people in this list a lot less as a result of this
purchase (I think I got the set at www.bookpool.com for around 70.) Getz,
Gilbert and Litwin.

AndyP

Quote:

> I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and visual basic.
> Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

> Thanks for reading this

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
MS Access 97 Developer's Handbook

Litwin, Getz, Reddick

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
Try www.bookpool.com
Books over there are usually cheaper than those major internet book stores.
Quote:

> I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and visual basic.
> Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

> Thanks for reading this

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
Access Developer's Handbook (Litwin, Getz, Gilbert, Sybex - ISBN#
0-7821-1941-7) and VBA Developer's Handbook (Getz, Gilbert, Sybex - ISBN#
0-7821-1951-4) are just about the only books You'll need if You are
Access/Office developer. You can find them both at the site mentioned in the

HTH, Robert

Quote:

>Try www.bookpool.com
>Books over there are usually cheaper than those major internet book stores.

>> I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and visual
basic.
>> Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

>> Thanks for reading this

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?

Beginning Visual Basic 6 Database Programming
Wrox publishing
ISBN 1-861001-06-1

I have seen many but this is by far the best.  Dont let the beginning part
fool you this is a very comprehensive book written by a coder/teacher.

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
Try www.bookpool.com
Books over there are usually cheaper than those major internet book stores.
Quote:

> I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and visual basic.
> Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

> Thanks for reading this

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone recommend a good book?
Access Developer's Handbook (Litwin, Getz, Gilbert, Sybex - ISBN#
0-7821-1941-7) and VBA Developer's Handbook (Getz, Gilbert, Sybex - ISBN#
0-7821-1951-4) are just about the only books You'll need if You are
Access/Office developer. You can find them both at the site mentioned in the

HTH, Robert

Quote:

>Try www.bookpool.com
>Books over there are usually cheaper than those major internet book stores.

>> I am look for a book that covers the subject of access 97 and visual
basic.
>> Can anyone recommend a comprehensive reference/guide.

>> Thanks for reading this

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can anyone recommend a good book on VBA?

2. Can anyone recommend a good book for learining VB.NET

3. Can anyone recommend a good book?

4. Can anyone recommend a good DB book?

5. ?Could anyone recommend a JavaScript book?

6. Can anyone recommend Books on VB 5 and ODBC

7. Can anyone recommend a book?

8. Recommend good books?

9. Any good VB.NET book recommend?

10. Recommend a good VBScript reference book

11. Recommend a good book

12. .Can you recommend a good vb.net book?