Show Built In DDE Function Code
Author Message
 Show Built In DDE Function Code

Hello Everyone,

I can remember a few years ago calling MS, and they told me how to display
all the built in functions from an Access database.

I thnk it was somehing like put "DEBUG" in the INI file somewhere.

Anyway, what this did was show alot of the built in DDE code, like the
"Publish In Word" and "Publish in Excel" code that was really cool. I tried
setting the "Show Hidden Objects" and  "Show System Objects" but that wasn't
it.

Does anyone know how to do this in Access 97, I think what I was using
Access 2.0 at the time.

    Thanks,
        Kreed

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 02:04:31 GMT
 Show Built In DDE Function Code
I think you want the ObjectBrowser.  Open any code module & use the Menu

    View / Object Browser
or F2
or clicking the colourful icon with a {*filter*} yellow rectangle.

For "Show Hidden Objects" and  "Show System Objects", check out the
GetOption ans\d SetOption in the ObjectBrowser + Access Help.

For detailed info, check

http://www.*-*-*.com/

HTH
Van T. Dinh

Quote:
> Hello Everyone,

> I can remember a few years ago calling MS, and they told me how to display
> all the built in functions from an Access database.

> I thnk it was somehing like put "DEBUG" in the INI file somewhere.

> Anyway, what this did was show alot of the built in DDE code, like the
> "Publish In Word" and "Publish in Excel" code that was really cool. I
tried
> setting the "Show Hidden Objects" and  "Show System Objects" but that
wasn't
> it.

> Does anyone know how to do this in Access 97, I think what I was using
> Access 2.0 at the time.

>     Thanks,
>         Kreed

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:19:12 GMT

1. code, query or built in functions?

2. Trying to Build a Query using a String - Problem was Debug not showing all off value

3. Display method acting as Show method on built-in dialog File New

4. How to build a form that shows properties?

5. Build an application that show the structure of bd in Ado

6. Built-in functions

7. Built-in functions unavailable

8. Built-In Functions Produce Error

9. DAO error 3085 - with BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS

10. Using built-in functions in access queries

11. OL2000 Function to build Word Docs

12. How to build a user-defined function to be used in formulas