KEEPING TRACK OF WORD DOC FILES
Author Message
 KEEPING TRACK OF WORD DOC FILES

Dear Rick:

Use automation to a Word Object to pass the values into your document, then
do a Save As and prompt the user for a name.  If you have ODE, use the
Common Dialog Box to do this, and then save the path and filename to a table
field.

If you need more help, write me directly, but BE PATIENT as I am swamped
here at work.  If you are using Access 97, I can send you a little sample.
Lisa Z. Morgan
Systems Analyst
Mid-Atlantic Agency Division
Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation

http://www.*-*-*.com/
All opinions expressed here are those of the author and not of LTIC.

Quote:

>I'd like to pass a clients name, address, subject line, etc. to word and
>keep track in a table of the directory, file name and directory that the
>letter or fax was saved to.  Is there a way to do this?

>Rick Spangenberg

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. BuiltInDocumentProperties from non-Word text files + testing if a DOC file is a Word file

2. Keeping track of documents on Word 95/97 with VB

3. tracking word doc changes

4. How do you drop doc files from a intranet site into a new word doc

5. Keeping track of database file location

6. Tracking .doc file changes

7. Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word

8. Activex Doc Cab file keeps installing

9. How to change or save a MS Word file (*.doc) to a *.html file in VBScript

10. Word HTML file to .doc file.

11. Word HTML file to .doc file.

12. Auto Download of doc files into new doc file from a web site