Word Print Event
Author Message
 Word Print Event

In Access I can program a forms print event.  Is it
possible in a Word Document to intercept the print event,
and if so what command do I use?

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:46:41 GMT
 Word Print Event
Hi Dave,

In Word, if you create a macro with the same name as (almost) any of Word's
built in commands, your macro will run whenever that command is invoked by
the user.  You can get the names of the commands by selecting "Word
Commands" from the "Macros in" pulldown on the Macros dialog.

Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested.  Unsolicited questions forwarded
directly to me will only be answered on a consulting basis.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> In Access I can program a forms print event.  Is it
> possible in a Word Document to intercept the print event,
> and if so what command do I use?

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 13:46:08 GMT

1. Accessing the Word print event from VB

2. Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word

3. Print a Word document from VB and then Close Word

4. Merge & print Word docs without Word

5. Print formatting problems -- Using VBA in Access 2000 to print a doc in Word

6. Can a .prn (print file) be printed from word and VB

7. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

8. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

9. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

10. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

11. Strange Event Flow with Word as Editor?

12. Events in Word