Problems with Ms Office VB Help app ?
Author Message
 Problems with Ms Office VB Help app ?

Hi,

I've got office 2000 and I'm just doing a little bit of VBA work with
access. I'm a VBA newbie so I'm glued to the help files, however, some of
the reference topics don't seem to open. Could someone check for me and tell
me if it's just me or not. Specifically search for "openrecordset" in the
answer wizard and the first result you get is OpenRecordsetMethod, if I
click on there the right hand pane doesn't change, however, the bottom four
of the search results list do.

Am I weird?

Thanks

Andrew

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:50:21 GMT
 Problems with Ms Office VB Help app ?
No your not weird I have the same problem. Have reinstalled help and all
sorts.
No answer to the problem yet but watching these groups for some insight.

Dave,

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've got office 2000 and I'm just doing a little bit of VBA work with
> access. I'm a VBA newbie so I'm glued to the help files, however, some of
> the reference topics don't seem to open. Could someone check for me and
tell
> me if it's just me or not. Specifically search for "openrecordset" in the
> answer wizard and the first result you get is OpenRecordsetMethod, if I
> click on there the right hand pane doesn't change, however, the bottom
four
> of the search results list do.

> Am I weird?

> Thanks

> Andrew

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 19:51:21 GMT

1. VB3 App and MS Office 4.2 problems

2. Testing for MS Office apps within a VB program

3. Problem running Office97/VB app under Office 2000

4. HELP: MS-Office toolbars and VB applications

5. App starts MS Office installer as Guest

6. Running VB6 App causes MS Office Install

7. Please help me out. MS Office Object Help

8. Need to know how to access Office Events to extend Office apps

9. Launching MS App from within VB app

10. OWC MS Office Spreadsheet problem

11. Problem with installing MS Office 2000 Developer V1.5

12. MS Office v4.3 PROBLEM!