Picture Formatting Macro Won't Include Size Info!
Author Message
 Picture Formatting Macro Won't Include Size Info!

I have moved from Word 97 to XP, and am encountering
problems in redoing a macro that formats a selected
image.  I found I had to change the defailt to have it be
a floting image ("Text Wrap: Through") in order to run the
macro at all.  That's fine.

But I cannot record a macro that saves the positioning of
the image.  (I select the image, then click a toolbar
macro that opens and fills out a Format Picture dialog.) I
HAVE TO ADD THOSE LINES MANUALLY FROM AN EARLIER WORD 97
MACRO!!!!  Here are the lines I need:

    Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 660.95
    Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 506.9

What a hassle if I have to keep inserting these separately
for different documents!

Why won't the recorded macro include these lines?  The
size information is in the Format Picture dialog myself if
I look myself, afterwards.

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 03:13:47 GMT

1. Image control won't keep picture size

2. Image control won't keep picture size

3. Win NT4 and vb4 16bit (msg includes picture)

4. Include form on clipboard or picture format

5. Package and Deployment Wizard won't include subfolders and text files

6. Script debugger won't show included files

7. packaging wizard won't include MSVBVM60.DLL

8. Sizing picture with macro

9. formatting text to include leading 0's

10. Format Picture Size control

11. VB IDE won't let me choose a datasource - version info

12. WORD X: VBA macro including find/replace with styles much slower than regular macro