how to select word drawing?
Author Message
 how to select word drawing?

Hi Everybody,

    I have one problem. How to select word drawing (lines,rectangles,...) in
VBA ?
Assume i don't know the drawings name but i have its coordinates.
Thanks a lot.

Terence Mok

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 11:45:51 GMT
 how to select word drawing?
Hi Terencem,

Quote:
> I have one problem. How to select word drawing (lines,rectangles,...) in
> vba ?
> Assume i don't know the drawings name but i have its coordinates.

The coordinates won't really help, it's the location in the document you
need. Take a look at the Shape and ShapeRange objects.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:45:54 GMT

1. select word by word in a string

2. Draw a rectangl to select objects.

3. select a drawing in VB

4. Drawing a "Selected Icon"

5. Drawing and selecting a rectangle

6. Drawing a "Selected Icon"

7. Drawing a "Selected Icon"

8. Simulate drawing/selecting square with mouse.

9. Draw "Selected" objects

10. Drawing a "Selected Icon"

11. ActiveX Drawing doesn't print in Word 2k

12. Inserting word documents into existing Visio drawing