How to find whether selected print is duplex or not
Author Message
 How to find whether selected print is duplex or not

Hi,

  I want to find out something like following. When user
click on print after that I want to know whether user has
selected option of duplex in printer or not. Because
conditionaly sometime I dont want to allow duplex
printing. I am looking forward for your help.

Thank U,
Palesh

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:49:03 GMT
 How to find whether selected print is duplex or not
Read this article

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/SetDuplexOnOff.htm

Krgrds,
Perry

Quote:
> Hi,

>   I want to find out something like following. When user
> click on print after that I want to know whether user has
> selected option of duplex in printer or not. Because
> conditionaly sometime I dont want to allow duplex
> printing. I am looking forward for your help.

> Thank U,
> Palesh

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:25:46 GMT

1. Printing Duplex to a Duplex Printer

2. How to find whether a folder is deleted or not

3. Printer.Print not printing text using selected font

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. problems finding methods,properties to print a RTB with headers selected from an access db

7. SQL Select and Record not found

8. FIND/SELECT/SEEK Not Working

9. Urgent .. Need help for Duplex Printing

10. Printing Duplex

11. Printing Duplex

12. Set printer to print duplex