scan for virus programmatically in Outlook VBA using any anti virus software
Author Message
 scan for virus programmatically in Outlook VBA using any anti virus software

Hi All,
    I have written an application where whenever a new mail arrives the data(i.e., email id,subject,body..etc) are stored in the database. Now when I receive a virus mail my application hangs. Is there any way where we can scan for virus programmatically in Outlook VBA using any Antivirus software?

Regards,
Sriram Mallajyosula

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:41:27 GMT

1. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

2. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

3. Access drastically slowed by Norton Anti-Virus 5 testing of .mdb files

4. Anti-Virus Scanners

5. Word automation error with norton anti-virus

6. What does the anti-virus programs do?

7. Anti-Virus causes crash on MDI Unload Event

8. Anti Virus protection

9. Off Topic - Personal Anti virus removal

10. Anti Virus DLL

11. Virus Information (Viruses in e-mail)

12. Virus Alert while sending mails in the draft box of outlook (XP) using VB