How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder
Author Message
 How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

When I view the properties of a selected folder under the Public Folder, I
found a button that allow me to add a contact item into my Address Book
which has the smtp email address of the selected folder. Is there any
property or method to get that email address in vb?

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

2. Email address of public folders

3. Get public folder email address

4. Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP

5. Get public folder email address

6. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

7. Public Folder Contact folders.

8. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

9. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

10. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

11. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

12. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset