Create Appointment difficulty
Author Message
 Create Appointment difficulty

I am writing a VB application that creates Outlook
Appointment Items. I have the basic code that creates the
appointment but can't set the start and end time
properites.
Please can anybody help?

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:50:10 GMT
 Create Appointment difficulty
I am assuming that myApptItem is referring to the appointment item.

    myApptItem.Start = #2/2/98 3:00:00 PM#
    myApptItem.End = #2/2/98 4:00:00 PM#

Alternatively, you can set the Start and the duration fields and ignore the
End field.

    myApptItem.Start = #2/2/98 3:00:00 PM#
    myApptItem.Duration = 90

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

~Please post all replies to the newsgroup~

Quote:
> I am writing a VB application that creates Outlook
> Appointment Items. I have the basic code that creates the
> appointment but can't set the start and end time
> properites.
> Please can anybody help?

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:44:17 GMT

1. Difficulty creating object with CreateObject

2. fundamental question on the difficulty creating a simple database in VB

3. Difficulty creating common dialogs in NT using Win32 API

4. How to access embedded appointments in appointment

5. Automate appending appointment location to appointment subject

6. Creating appointment in a specific folder

7. Creating an appointment in a specific folder

8. Programatticaly add people to Outlook appointment created by function

9. Create appointment in new folder

10. Create Appointments Urgent!!!!!

11. Creating a new appointment outside of Outlook...

12. Create a new appointment