Development Toolkit ?
Author Message
 Development Toolkit ?

I use Access 97 to write programming ... and I found that their exist an
Access Developer's toolkit 7.0 to make execute file ... I got a problem
...Can I use Access Developer's toolkit 7.0 to complie Access 97 files ?
And How can I do it ?
Thanks for helping

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Development Toolkit ?
There is newer version that you need for Access 97. It is part of the
Office 97 Developer Edition.

 -- Andy

Quote:

>I use Access 97 to write programming ... and I found that their exist an
>Access Developer's toolkit 7.0 to make execute file ... I got a problem
>...Can I use Access Developer's toolkit 7.0 to complie Access 97 files ?
>And How can I do it ?
>Thanks for helping

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access, VB, and the Bayan Vines Development Toolkit

2. .Net development and WEBClass development?

3. How does Access development compare to VB development?

4. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

5. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

6. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

7. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

8. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

9. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

10. Software Development and Database to Web Development Available

11. How does Access development compare to VB development?

12. Development of a portal specific to enterprise development over internet