form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3
Author Message
 form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3

When control a form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3, and
this form it treatment to copy and to move to another
folder of my Mailbox, receipt the following message in
outlook 2000, error "287", and the message says "to
Application-defined or object-defined error".

 As I can solve this problem of security in outlook 2000
sp3.

Thank...

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:04:22 GMT
 form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3
You might want to post your code and explain what kind of form it is.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> When control a form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3, and
> this form it treatment to copy and to move to another
> folder of my Mailbox, receipt the following message in
> outlook 2000, error "287", and the message says "to
> Application-defined or object-defined error".

>  As I can solve this problem of security in outlook 2000
> sp3.

> Thank...

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:25:07 GMT
 form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3
With Reference

us;287530

When control a form of outlook xp to outlook 2000 sp3, and
this form it treatment to copy and to move to another
folder of my Mailbox, receipt the following message in
outlook 2000, error "287", and the message says "to
Application-defined or object-defined error".

 As I can solve this problem of security in outlook 2000
sp3.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:48:16 GMT

1. Changes in the Item.GetInspector.CommandBars from Outlook 2000 to Outlook XP

2. VBA in Outlook XP Vs Outlook 2000.

3. Outlook 2000 or Outlook XP banner in startup box

4. E-mail security in Outlook 2000/XP blocks normal application development

5. Replacing message body text in Outlook 2000 7 XP

6. Outlook 2000/XP VB Addin security

7. outlook 2000 within windows xp

8. Outlook 2000 > XP plugin using VB

9. Always BCC in Outlook 2000/2002/XP

10. Purge IMAP in Outlook 2000/XP automatically on Exit

11. Adding Outlook 2000/XP Inspector-level functionality?