Where/How does AutoCompleteTips read the word/vocabulary?
Author Message
 Where/How does AutoCompleteTips read the word/vocabulary?

I wander where AutocompleteTips read the word to display
the whole word. How does it work? Does it read from
Word's dictionary. Can I add my own word to this feature?

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:03:08 GMT
 Where/How does AutoCompleteTips read the word/vocabulary?

Quote:
>I wander where AutocompleteTips read the word to display
>the whole word. How does it work? Does it read from
>Word's dictionary. Can I add my own word to this feature?

G'day mrkrich,

are you talking about the AutoCorrect collection? Check the VBA help
on that keyword.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
I can do tricky stuff with Word or words for you.

http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 1987 pages of dump left and dropping...
Word MVP FAQs: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/index.html

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:31:42 GMT

1. Interesting problem - random vocabulary self-examination program

2. vocabulary builder : what language (VBA ?)

3. Vocabulary

4. FREE SUPER DAILY VOCABULARY BUILDER

5. reading spikes or is the os doing it (jinu)

6. reading binary files, can't be done

7. reading spikes or is the os doing it (jinu)

8. Adding a picture into a word document while doing a mail merge

9. Repost: Graphics and Word, can it be done?

10. Doing an edit replace on multiple word documents

11. Doing Single Record Word Merge Using Access Data

12. API for doing word-wrap?