Pass integer Value from forms Class mod to report class mod
Author Message
 Pass integer Value from forms Class mod to report class mod

Is this possible?  I can't find the syntax anywhere...

Richard
Atlanta

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pass integer Value from forms Class mod to report class mod

Quote:

>Is this possible?  I can't find the syntax anywhere...

>Richard
>Atlanta

Pass the value from form module in a public variable declared into standard
module and then access it into report module from the public variable....
Rodica

Fri, 08 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class Mod Workaround & Multiple forms

2. rename class mod

3. Access 97 Class Mod Error Trap Weirdness

4. Passing integer value between two classes as ByRef

5. Different forms of MOD function

6. Pass Class reference of unkown class

7. Passing Classes to other classes (using user defined types)

8. how to take the class value out of a class file

9. Passing value to class between postbacks

10. passing values from one class to another

11. Passing a collection class as a return value

12. Dim obj As New Class crt Dim Obj As Class = New Class