no more FAQ postings...
Author Message
 no more FAQ postings...

Due to complaints from certain members of this news-group, I will no
longer cross-post the daily FAQ post to this forum. I don't need the
hassle.

LMH rogue(at)channel1 dot com |or| draupner (at) theglobe dot com

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 no more FAQ postings...
Preciate it.
---
Lydia
Quote:

>Due to complaints from certain members of this news-group, I will no
>longer cross-post the daily FAQ post to this forum. I don't need the
>hassle.

>LMH rogue(at)channel1 dot com |or| draupner (at) theglobe dot com

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 no more FAQ postings...
It's always seemed like a good thing to me.  How often will you be posting
it in the future?

Quote:
> Due to complaints from certain members of this news-group, I will no
> longer cross-post the daily FAQ post to this forum. I don't need the
> hassle.

> LMH rogue(at)channel1 dot com |or| draupner (at) theglobe dot com

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 no more FAQ postings...
Must be someone who enjoys quoting from the help files then.
Quote:

>Due to complaints from certain members of this news-group, I will no
>longer cross-post the daily FAQ post to this forum. I don't need the
>hassle.

>LMH rogue(at)channel1 dot com |or| draupner (at) theglobe dot com

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 no more FAQ postings...
Hi Lars,

Since this is the case, then perhaps you could post the FAQ on a web page
somewhere and provide the link in your sig.  Then people who *need* to
see it (complete newbies) will still have a reference when they read any
of your replies.  This would also allow other regulars to add the link in
their sig if they wish.

I can't count the number of times i've seen postings in the public newsgroups
that *ask* for a group FAQ, but there is none.  The first thing I generally do
when entering a NG for the first time is look for a FAQ post.  I find no
point in asking questions that have been asked a thousand times already.

Just my .02
Greg

Quote:

> Due to complaints from certain members of this news-group, I will no
> longer cross-post the daily FAQ post to this forum. I don't need the
> hassle.

> LMH rogue(at)channel1 dot com |or| draupner (at) theglobe dot com

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAQ - frequently asked questions - vba - please read before posting - unofficial - June posting

2. FAQ - frequently asked questions - vba - please read before posting - unofficial - May posting

3. FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - March posting

4. FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions - vba - please read before posting questions - unofficial February posting

5. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - Jan 2003 posting

6. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting - unofficial December Posting

7. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - vba - please read before posting to newsgroups - unofficial - October posting

8. FAQ - frequently asked VBA questions - please read before posting questions - September posting - unofficial

9. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (vba) - please read before posting questions - August posting - unofficial

10. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - unoffical July posting - please read before posting questions - vba

11. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - unofficial June posting - please read before posting questions

12. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - unofficial - please read before posting your questions - March posting