Excel Application isn't released from memory after Quit method called
Author Message
 Excel Application isn't released from memory after Quit method called

try,

set oExcelAppl = nothing

after "oExcelAppl.Quit"

Quote:
> Hi all...

> I have an exporting to Excel routine in my program. I use
> Excel.Application object to save the sheet data but when
> the data were exported succesfully, and called
> oExcelAppl.Quit method, the application remains in memory.

> How can I release it?
> Thanks a lot in advance

> Platform: Windows 2000 Professional
> Language: Visual Basic 6.0
> Office 97

> Jaime

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:37:21 GMT

1. Out of Memory error with Application.Quit method

2. Excel won't release itself from memory during Access automation

3. Calling Excel's Close method w/ OLE Automation

4. There isn't enough free memory to update the display

5. ACC97: There isn't enought disk space or memory

6. Quit method causes crash called from automation

7. Quit method call to a Word object returns ambiguous Error in VB.Net

8. Out of memory while compiling if form isn't open in developer

9. Seek Method isn't working...

10. Dispose methods not releasing memory?

11. using application.quit method causing problems

12. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent