Reading XML / SOAP response from call to a Web Service
Author Message
 Reading XML / SOAP response from call to a Web Service

I'd like to create a call to a web service from Access
which returns an XML stream (e.g. result).  I'd like my
Access application to be able to wait for / read the
result and continue processing if successful.

It seems that the call would be pretty straight forward
but I'm interested in help on how to read / parse the
result.

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 22:58:03 GMT

1. How to call web service created by Soap toolkit wsdl Generator

2. Time changed when calling a web service with Soap Toolkit

3. Calling XML Web Services from vb6

4. Examining the SOAP/XML of a web-service response.

5. XML SOAP Message to Java Based SOAP Interface (Java Servlet)

6. SMS Text Messaging SOAP/Web Service

7. VB 6 Client Using SOAP AND .NET Web Service

8. Web services and SOAP with VB

9. Creating a VB.Net Web Service utilizing SOAP?

10. SOAP Toolkit/Web services and FileSystemObject...

11. Datatable from Soap web service

12. SOAP Toolkit/Web services and FileSystemObject...