Change Value in field of subform?
Author Message
 Change Value in field of subform?

How can I change the value of a field in a sub-form by vba.

Seems to be a simple Problem but my solution does not work!

Thank you for your fast help

christian schartner

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Change Value in field of subform?
Perhaps this will help.

< http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0031.htm >

  -- Dev

: How can I change the value of a field in a sub-form by vba.
:
: Seems to be a simple Problem but my solution does not work!
:
: Thank you for your fast help
:
: christian schartner
:
:

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calulated fields changes control values back to original values

2. COMBOBOX.BOUNDTEXT VALUE CHANGES TO DIFFERENT FIELD VALUE

3. Want to add record with form when subform field is changed

4. Referencing a field on a SubForm within a Subform

5. changing the sourceobject of subform when the form and subform are loaded

6. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

7. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

8. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

9. Changes to Display values w/o changing database values

10. _BeforeUpdate does not trigger if field value changed from code

11. Variable and field value changes after .Update in VBA

12. change value in one field w/ VBA