Print Word97 document from Access97
Author Message
 Print Word97 document from Access97

I have some code but not documented as follows

Opens word, Locates bookmarks & sends text to them from Access97 to
Word97. Basically creates the  Document.

However I am trying to find out what the PRINT command is now...

in Access 95 I used Word.Basic Command =    .FilePrint.

Now I want to find out the VB5 way for Access97 to tell Word97 to
print a Document

Thank you for reading this and special thanks for an answer.

Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying ACCESS97 forms (switchboard) in WORD97 Document

2. Word97 document -> Access97 records

3. ACCESS97 to WORD97 for printing problems.

4. open , view and print a Word97 document in VB 4 or 5

5. Closing Word97 from Access97

6. Pulling Access97 data into Word97 variables

7. Editing an Access97 field value from Word97

8. Access97-Word97 Mail Merge

9. Access97/Word97/data exchange HELP!!!

10. Access97/Word97 MailMerge

11. Linking Access97 and Word97

12. passing values between Word97 and Access97