Creating a module programmatically
Author Message
 Creating a module programmatically

Has anyone found a better way to create a class module from code?

This is the only way I have found to do it:
  DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectClassModule

I'm wondering if there is a more direct method.  Using the above technique
requires you to close the module with the default("class1") name and then
rename it.

Thanks.

Richard McEnery

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating a module programmatically

i think thats the same for all Access (not DAO) objects you create

ie: createForm works like that too

in acc97 modules are available in the database containers

oo

Corbin

Quote:
> Has anyone found a better way to create a class module from code?

> This is the only way I have found to do it:
>   DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectClassModule

> I'm wondering if there is a more direct method.  Using the above
technique
> requires you to close the module with the default("class1") name and then
> rename it.

> Thanks.

> Richard McEnery

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmatically create a new module

2. programmatically editing a protected Access 2000 module

3. Editing module code in external database programmatically

4. Opening and Reading Modules Programmatically

5. Search programmatically in 2.0 module code

6. Updating VBA Modules Programmatically

7. Programmatically loading a module into Word?

8. Programmatically adding a standard module

9. Modules, Modules, Modules

10. Programmatically creating controls from a field list

11. Creating fields programmatically