Creating a module programmatically
Author Message
 Creating a module programmatically

Has anyone found a better way to create a class module from code?

This is the only way I have found to do it:
  DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectClassModule

I'm wondering if there is a more direct method.  Using the above technique
requires you to close the module with the default("class1") name and then
rename it.

Thanks.

Richard McEnery

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating a module programmatically

i think thats the same for all Access (not DAO) objects you create

ie: createForm works like that too

in acc97 modules are available in the database containers

oo

Corbin

Quote:
> Has anyone found a better way to create a class module from code?

> This is the only way I have found to do it:
>   DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectClassModule

> I'm wondering if there is a more direct method.  Using the above
technique
> requires you to close the module with the default("class1") name and then
> rename it.

> Thanks.

> Richard McEnery

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmatically create a new module

2. programmatically editing a protected Access 2000 module

3. Editing module code in external database programmatically

4. Opening and Reading Modules Programmatically

5. Search programmatically in 2.0 module code

6. Access 97 - Can No Longer Programmatically Transfer Modules

7. Updating VBA Modules Programmatically

8. Programmatically loading a module into Word?

9. Programmatically adding a standard module

10. Modules, Modules, Modules

11. Programmatically creating controls from a field list

12. Creating fields programmatically