re-sending emails automatically in outlook 2000
Author Message
 re-sending emails automatically in outlook 2000

hello

i would like to be able to resend any particular email to the same
person automatically based on a time frequency that i choose (daily,
weekly, etc.)
so that i can send the email once and have Outlook resend the exact
same msg automatically on the preset time frame until i stop it or
somehow trigger it to stop resending.

please email me your response as i won't be able to recheck all these
groups.

thanks in advance.

ps i've tried this add-in but it doesn't seem to be what we're looking
for:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:00:51 GMT
 re-sending emails automatically in outlook 2000
See if the information on the following page helps:

http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

Quote:
> hello

> i would like to be able to resend any particular email to the same
> person automatically based on a time frequency that i choose (daily,
> weekly, etc.)
> so that i can send the email once and have Outlook resend the exact
> same msg automatically on the preset time frame until i stop it or
> somehow trigger it to stop resending.

> please email me your response as i won't be able to recheck all these
> groups.

> thanks in advance.

> ps i've tried this add-in but it doesn't seem to be what we're looking
> for:
> http://www.ornicusa.com/add-ins/exlife.shtml

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:28:10 GMT

1. send email automatically from Filemaker via MS Outlook 2000

2. How do you send Outlook 2000 email using WORD 97 VBA Macro

3. Sending email via Outlook from word 97/2000

4. Send/Receive email automation with Outlook 2000

5. Delayed email send in Outlook 2000 - PLEASE HELP!

6. Automatically send email by Outlook from MSProject 2002

7. Automatically send email by Outlook 2002 from Project 2002

8. Sending Email without Outlook 2000

9. Automatically sending sent emails to contacts

10. Automatically sending sent emails to contacts

11. Get snapshot of report from Access 2000 every Friday and email automatically

12. Purge IMAP in Outlook 2000/XP automatically on Exit