Using app.path
Author Message
 Using app.path

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the project guide content using
app.path ? i need to use a custom project guide but i
always change the location of the file.
I use macro and the code looks like this
activeproject.projectguidecontent=(app.path
&"\projectguide.asp")

However, when i run the macro it says that object required
Any ideas to solve this ?
Thanks

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:48:01 GMT
 Using app.path
Hi,

In Project 2002 this is a problem. In Project 2003 the file names can be
specified relative to a root value which should solve your problem.

--
Rod Gill
Project MVP

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Is it possible to change the project guide content using
> app.path ? i need to use a custom project guide but i
> always change the location of the file.
> I use macro and the code looks like this
> activeproject.projectguidecontent=(app.path
> &"\projectguide.asp")

> However, when i run the macro it says that object required
> Any ideas to solve this ?
> Thanks

Wed, 21 Dec 2005 05:15:49 GMT

1. Using App.Path Method

2. Using app.path in ADO data control connectionstring

3. Using app.path as part of connectionstring

4. Windows Directoy using APP.PATH?

5. Shell using App.Path

6. Using App.Path

7. using application path (app.path)

8. using the APP.PATH command ...

9. Where is App.Path when using PPC Emulator?

10. Paths and App.Path

11. App.Path only returning short path name - Why?

12. app.path only returns short path name