Daylight Savings Time Error
Author Message
 Daylight Savings Time Error

I can't get the Outlook time to sync with the system time.
Any ideas?

I've tried setting the time zone and automatic DST update
in both Outlook and the system.  It's one hour off.
Nothing works!

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:44:13 GMT
 Daylight Savings Time Error
Steve,

I am not clear on your issue. Do you have previously existing appointments
that won't view in the correct time after changing your system settings? If
so, you will need to manually change the times on the items once your system
time is set to your preference.

--
Scott Fellman
Microsoft

> I can't get the Outlook time to sync with the system time.
> Any ideas?

> I've tried setting the time zone and automatic DST update
> in both Outlook and the system.  It's one hour off.
> Nothing works!

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 02:53:44 GMT

1. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

2. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

3. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

4. time zones and daylight saving time

5. Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time

6. Standard v. Daylight Savings Time Function

7. Daylight Savings Time

8. Daylight Savings-Time bias

9. Daylight Savings Time dates

10. Daylight Savings Time

11. how to calculate daylight saving time ?

12. how to caculate daylight saving time....