Passing Data From A Form To A Different Table Upon Close
Author Message
 Passing Data From A Form To A Different Table Upon Close

I suspect that this is a simnple question, but then I am
a simple person. I have a form (MC_Submission_Form) which
a user opens to submit a special bid request for his
territory.  After he completes the form and emails the
data to the Special Bid Desk, I would like at the same
time for the data he entered to be copied into a master
record for such requests (MC_Master_Table).

Seems like a simple thing to do, but I cannot figure it
out.  Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:08:10 GMT
 Passing Data From A Form To A Different Table Upon Close
Actually, I figured it out....  Create a macro which
opens the master form, in "Hidden" format, and run a
series of SetValue statements....  Thanks anyway.
*****************
Quote:

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:51:39 GMT

1. form close upon MDI form

2. Deleting a temp table upon closing a report.

3. Linking two different tables on one form WITHOUT using Data Environment Deisgner

4. Trying to bind data from two different tables to two different controls

5. How do I approach pushing existing table data to forms and then pushing form data to different tables?

6. pass variable to a different form

7. Passing text to a different form

8. Help passing recordset to different form

9. File Close and X close Different??

10. Passing field data from data control between forms

11. Highlighting data in the text portion of a combo box and overwriting it upon data entry

12. enetring data from a same set of fields to different rows in a table