Some fields in my table does not store the new data but only NULL
Author Message
 Some fields in my table does not store the new data but only NULL

Hi,

I have a access split database (front/backend) where the core is as follows:

with recordsset
find first
with nomatch true ad new record
with nomatch false edit existing record

within this I check conditions twice and depending on this the data entered
is added to different fields.
Data entered under the first condition runs execellent. When I debug, data
from the second condition goes in as expected, but not during production,
where NULL gets in instead.
Any suggestions?

PS A have noted that a very simple database with 3-400 records from time
does the same also with the last record to be written. Both backends sits on
a server as ordinary MDB files.

Michael

--
Michael
To reply, remove no spam from my e-mail address

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB3 appending a field to a table, then entering data into the new field

2. ADOX Access Table Creation Not null Fields

3. Alter Table with NULL/NOT NULL options

4. Create new fields in a table based off of fields in another table

5. Create new field in existing table exactly like field in second table

6. Storing Data in table fields Programatically

7. Help with variably stored data in a table field

8. Data Type Conversion error trying to store Pic in Table Field

9. Assigning Null Values to data bound fields using remote data control

10. Crystal: duplicate data in table need to filter with record selection not suppress field

11. How to modified existing field and add new field in existing table for Access database

12. New fields not listed in Field Explorer