Attn: Ashish - regarding UML round trip engineering
Author Message
 Attn: Ashish - regarding UML round trip engineering

Ashishji,

I remember you mentioning about using classes in Access. Are you using round
trip engineering using Visual Modeler / Rational Rose, and if possible, how
do I use it with Access. I don't know if any of the CASE tools handle Access
VBA code directly.
Any help will be appreiated,

Ni Bell

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Attn: Ashish - regarding UML round trip engineering
Hi Ni,

I'm sorry, but I haven't used any of those tools.  I use the Access Editor
itself.  Perhaps someone else can help you out.

    -- Dev

:Ashishji,
:
:I remember you mentioning about using classes in Access. Are you using
round
:trip engineering using Visual Modeler / Rational Rose, and if possible, how
:do I use it with Access. I don't know if any of the CASE tools handle
Access
:VBA code directly.
:Any help will be appreiated,
:
:Ni Bell
:
:
:

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Round trip engineering

2. round-trip engineering

3. VBA return average round trip time

4. Algorithms for optimal routing of picking list/ round trip

5. Reverse Engineer UML from VB6 behaves strange

6. ??UML Reverse Engineer Refresh???

7. Problems regarding "Round" function

8. Round buttons round forms

9. Dev Ashish's API, SysTray icon doesn't dissappear as needed

10. Ashish's fHandleFile function

11. application classes for Dev Ashish program

12. DEV ASHISH - Bugs: Undefined Function in Expression (Error 3985)