Line Co-ordinates
Author Message
 Line Co-ordinates

How do I find line co-ordinates.  I wanted to draw a line
for a cost flow but I need to be able to identify several
points along the line to ratio the amounts to flow.

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:09:49 GMT
 Line Co-ordinates

Quote:

>How do I find line co-ordinates.  I wanted to draw a line
>for a cost flow but I need to be able to identify several
>points along the line to ratio the amounts to flow.

Well, there are different ways of displaying lines in
different situations.  Reports have a Line method and both
forms and reports can use Line or Rectangle controls.

The line method requires that you specify the starting and
ending coordinates so you know exactly where you drew the
line.  Line Controls have Left, Width and Top properties so
it's easy to determine the position and length of the line.

If that's no help, then post back with more details about
what, how and where you're trying to do this.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:04:07 GMT

1. EXCEL 2000 : Selection Co-ordinates

2. Obtaining x,y co-ordinates of a Dropped Object

3. MDI co-ordinates, docking form and more

4. Forcing mouse pointer to move to a co-ordinate

5. Finding mouse co-ordinates

6. Co-ordinates

7. how do i use mouse co-ordinates

8. mouse co-ordinates...

9. print box with co ordinate control

10. Mouse Co-ordinates

11. Getting point co-ordinates from cad tablet/digitizer in VB application

12. Help needed with co-ordinate systems