Find Tasks created from MS Project 2000 in Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Find Tasks created from MS Project 2000 in Outlook 2000

Hi
I'm a real VBA Newbie.  I am writing a macro in MS Project 2000, where
I need to find the tasks from a particular project that were created
with the set reminders feature in Project and either delete them, or
edit the due by date.  I am having difficulty in using a variable to
either find the Task subject or better still the task category.  Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:12:33 GMT

1. Final answer: Creating an Outlook Task from MS Word 2000

2. Repost: Creating an Outlook Task from MS Word 2000

3. Creating an Outlook Task from MS Word 2000

4. Project 2000 and Outlook tasks

5. Linking Access 2000 Table to Outlook 2000 Tasks

6. MS Project 98 vs Ms Project 2000

7. Conversion from MS project 95 to MS project 2000

8. Linking Project 2000 to Outlook 2000 custom forms

9. Linking Project 2000 to Outlook 2000 custom forms

10. Linking Project 2000 to Outlook 2000 custom forms

11. Driving MS Project from MS Access 2000 developed application

12. Command button won't make use of module driving MS Project from MS Access 2000