Cannot access Start and End fields of Appointment
Author Message
 Cannot access Start and End fields of Appointment

Hi,

I am trying to access the Start and End fields of the
Appointment Item through VB code.  I get hold of the item
object but when I try to use Item.Start or Item.End , I
get an error "Object does not support this property or
method".  If anyone knows why this is happening and knows
a workaround then please let me know.

Thanks in advance
--Shakeel

Sun, 29 May 2005 22:12:29 GMT
 Cannot access Start and End fields of Appointment
If you are getting that message, you have not got hold of
an Appointment Item.

This should work:

Set MyApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
  Set MyNS = MyApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
Set MyFolder = MyNS.Folders("Personal Folders").Folders
("Calendar")
Set MyAppts = MyFolder.Items
For Each Appt In MyAppts
   Debug.Print Appt.Start
  Next

Dave

Quote:

Sun, 29 May 2005 23:08:50 GMT

1. MAPI properties o start and end time of an appointment

2. Appointment.Items.Find(criteria) - specifying start and end criteria

3. Accessing Appointment Date Fields

4. trying to access appointment fields with vba

5. Forcing Access to wait the end of an application started by SHELL

6. How to access embedded appointments in appointment

7. A2K Updating Back End with new fields from Front End

8. Crystal Report cannot see new field that is added to MS Access table

9. Cannot access fields using recordset property when doing a self-join

10. Appointment start an excel macro

11. Find a start date in a appointment item

12. Packaging a VB front end/Access back end application