Backend database crashing with Unrecognized Database Format
Author Message
 Backend database crashing with Unrecognized Database Format

We have a system that runs an Access97 application over Citrix.  It
collects data from remote users.  (We are moving to MS SQL in about 4
months).  It has worked fine on numerous projects over a three year
period.  The users run a front end over Citrix and the backend
databases on our server gets the data.  These applications were
running for 9 months, then the backends began to crash with the
"Unrecognized Database Format" error.  Originally these three projects
were associated in that one projected requested data from another, but
now they do not. When the crashes started they were associated. We
compacted, repaired and even imported the databases to new containers.
 We are a wits end. Any one with simliar experience your advice would
be appreciated.

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:19:36 GMT
 Backend database crashing with Unrecognized Database Format
Are you using Windows 2000?

Quote:
> We have a system that runs an Access97 application over Citrix.  It
> collects data from remote users.  (We are moving to MS SQL in about 4
> months).  It has worked fine on numerous projects over a three year
> period.  The users run a front end over Citrix and the backend
> databases on our server gets the data.  These applications were
> running for 9 months, then the backends began to crash with the
> "Unrecognized Database Format" error.  Originally these three projects
> were associated in that one projected requested data from another, but
> now they do not. When the crashes started they were associated. We
> compacted, repaired and even imported the databases to new containers.
>  We are a wits end. Any one with simliar experience your advice would
> be appreciated.

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:12:20 GMT

1. Error opening database Unrecognized database format

2. Visual Basic: Unrecognized Database Format Error

3. Unrecognized database format - A FIX FOR 3.51!

4. Unrecognized database format

5. Unrecognized database format?

6. compile error: unrecognized database format

7. FYI: Unrecognized database format

8. Problem with unrecognized database format

9. unrecognized database format

10. Unrecognized database format

11. unrecognized database format

12. Unrecognized Database format?