Excel vba
Author Message
 Excel vba

I am developing a userform in excel.

WIthin the userform, I have a frame incorporating a list of option buttons and I
also have a label.

I want both the frame and the label to appear in the same place but not at the
same time (i.e. depending on which of two options I select elsewhere on the
userform, either the label will be showing or the frame will be showing).

I can write the code to make either one or the other appear, but when I try to
place both the frame and the label in the same place, the label becomes
incorporated into the frame.

Is there any way of specifying that the label is not to be included within the
frame.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Ryan

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:40:21 GMT
 Excel vba
Try placing the Label control first. Then add the Frame on top of it.

John Walkenbach
For Excel tips, macros, & downloads...
http://j-walk.com/ss

[...]

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:35:57 GMT

1. Windows EXCEL VBA / MAC EXCEL VBA compatibility issues

2. Access VBA Calling MSWord/Excel VBA?

3. VBA coding to call an Excel VBA macro from Outlook

4. Word VBA vs Excel VBA

5. Excel/VBA graphics: Settings X-axis scale properties in VBA

6. Excel - VBA - Retreive file without opening them in Excel

7. Call Excel VBA from Word VBA?

8. Executing Excel-VBA code within a Access-database

9. Decimals in Excel VBA

10. Millisecond timing in Excel VBA

11. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

12. Different USERS in Excel(VBA) ???