Programmatically create new document and NOT run AutoNew?
Author Message
 Programmatically create new document and NOT run AutoNew?

I would like to programmatically start a new document based on a specific
template, but NOT run the AutoNew macro in that template...

Any suggestions?

Newt

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:52:49 GMT
 Programmatically create new document and NOT run AutoNew?
Hi Newt,

Have a look at the article "How can I prevent Word from running macros
automatically when I create a new instance of Word, open a Word document or
create a new one? " at
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/InterDev/DisableAutoMacros.htm

HTH

Quote:
> I would like to programmatically start a new document based on a specific
> template, but NOT run the AutoNew macro in that template...

> Any suggestions?

> Newt

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:13:27 GMT
 Programmatically create new document and NOT run AutoNew?
Thanks Dave!

I had found the DisableAutoMacros code documented in help, but it didn't say
how to re-enable. This should do the trick.

Newt

Quote:
> Hi Newt,

> Have a look at the article "How can I prevent Word from running macros
> automatically when I create a new instance of Word, open a Word document
or
> create a new one? " at
> http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/InterDev/DisableAutoMacros.htm

> HTH

> > I would like to programmatically start a new document based on a
specific
> > template, but NOT run the AutoNew macro in that template...

> > Any suggestions?

> > Newt

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:25:52 GMT

1. AutoNew: Run macro when new drawing is created?

2. Create New Document and Copy Table from Existing Document

3. Create new Documents / new pages

4. AutoNew UserForm comes up before document?

5. Creating a Word document programmatically

6. Creating a Word document programmatically

7. Programmatically create a new module

8. Programmatically Create new Access application ?

9. Help::Custom Field in programmatically creating new item

10. Creating new visual control programmatically?

11. Creating new forms programmatically?

12. Creating new visual control programmatically?