Email sent from another mail account
Author Message
 Email sent from another mail account

Does anyone know how to create a Mail message in VBA with a different
mailbox other then the user running the code.  I know how to create a
message with but it uses the users outlook to send it off.  I would like to
be able to send a message from one mailbox regardless who runs the code.

e.g.

If the user Frank Smith is running this code this is the email

From franks
To everyone
Subject test

I would like to see.

From EmailAdmin
To everyone
Subject test

Thanks
Rob.

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 01:51:52 GMT

1. Sending mail via alternate email account

2. sorting sent mail by email account in Outlook 2K

3. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account

4. Same Email sent to multiple email accounts

5. VBA - Sending email through a Specific Outlook Email Account

6. Specifying eMail-Account when sending an Email

7. how to choose between multiple email accounts to send from

8. send email over different accounts in outlook

9. Send email via non-standard account

10. Send Email over a certain Account

11. Send Email over a certain Account

12. select eMail sending account on form although running in corporate mode