SHIFT ENTER doesn't work
Author Message
 SHIFT ENTER doesn't work

Please ... Are You absolutely sure that after shift+enter there is not
created a manual line break:
1) see it with Tools > Options... > View > Paragraph marks enabled
or
2) find it with Find Special > Manual Line Break?

It may well be that some option is changed so that it looks different from
that was previously but manual line break IS there.

"DZ" wrote

Quote:
> Greetings

> SHIFT ENTER no longer creates a line break in Word. It
> used to, now this key combination does nothing. How can re-
> enable SHIFT ENTER.

> I tried the following, with no success:

> CustomizationContext = ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate
> Application.KeyBindings.ClearAll

> DZ

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:40:59 GMT

1. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

2. MouseDown event - Shift value doesn't change

3. Windows Service Calling VB6 dll doesn't work but works with VB6

4. IE3 doesn't work after working with webbrowser control

5. Why LoadPicture() works on local pathes and doesn't work on the URLS

6. Work Around doesn't work for RichTextBox

7. Passing a Parameter its works and it doesn't work

8. Works/Doesn't Work

9. ActiveX-Exe: .Value=True doesn't work while direct click on button works

10. 'Next Comment' doesn't work

11. StateChanged (Inet): Doesn't enter sub

12. DBGrid display problem - cursor and data entered by the keyboard doesn't show