Files modified date
Author Message
 Files modified date

I want to be able to retrieve the modified date of a text file.  The
Microsoft Access 2.0 HOW-TO-CD has a DB prog that allows me to get file
attributes using WORD which works nicely but it doesn't provide the modified
date.  Can anyone tell me the code required to get the modified date of a
file.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
James

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Files modified date

Hi,

I think this article at MS site might help.

INF: Sample Function for Retrieving File Version Information
Article ID: Q128810

HTH
--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

message ...

Quote:
>I want to be able to retrieve the modified date of a text file.  The
>Microsoft Access 2.0 HOW-TO-CD has a DB prog that allows me to get file
>attributes using WORD which works nicely but it doesn't provide the
modified
>date.  Can anyone tell me the code required to get the modified date of a
>file.

>Any help is appreciated.

>Thanks,
>James

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT

1. File modified date with vbscript

2. file modified date

3. File Modified Date Problem

4. File Modified Date Problem

5. How to set File Modified Date/Time in VB App

6. Change File Modified Date

7. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

8. modify date file (file properties)

9. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

10. Date Modified of a File

11. Read file Date/Time last modified

12. insert files by modified date