SUBJECT: COMPUTER BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Author Message
 SUBJECT: COMPUTER BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way
to get a considerable amount of money in a short time.  I
was approached several times before I checked this out.  I
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required.  Initially, I let no one
in the organization know that I was an attorney and, to my
astonishment, I received $30,000.00 in the first 14 weeks,
with money still coming in.
"Please Read This Twice!"
*** Print and Bookmark This Now For Future Reference ***
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested
in taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE
investment and the income return can be TREMENDOUS!!!  Please
read the program as it is described here...THEN READ AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!
You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program
you may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven
its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is
showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line
population desirous of additional income.
This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does
not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get
the mail and go to the bank!
This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for! Simply
follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial
dreams will come true! When followed correctly, this electronic,
multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME!
Thousands of people have used this program to:
    -  Raise capital to start their own business
    -  Pay off debts
    -  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
    -  Even retire!
This is your chance, so don't pass it up!
OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:
We sell a 4-part serialized short story for a total price of $20.
That's US$5.00 for each of the 4 parts) We think you will agree
that the novel, "The Great Computer of Your Unconscious
Mind," is well worth the $20 price on it's own merits. As with
all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products.
The products in this program are the four serialized installments
of the short story mentioned above and cost US$5.00 each. Each
order you receive via "snail mail" will include:
  * US$5.00 cash OR EQUIVILENT in your exchange
  * The name and number of the installment they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail their installment.
To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT!  The US$5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic
multi-level marketing business anywhere!
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!
******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******
This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 short story installments shown on the list below
   (you can't sell them if you don't order them)

* For each report, send US$5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF
THE  INSTALLMENT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,
and YOUR RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the
person whose name appears on the list next to the report.

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
installments. You will need all four installments so that you can
save them on your computer and resell them.
* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
short story installments. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you.
2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any
way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you
will lose out on the majority of your profits.  Once you  understand
the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you
change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you
alter it, it will not work.
    a.  Look below for the listing of available products.
    b.  After you've ordered the 4 installments, replace the name
         and address under INSTALLMENT #1 with your name and
         address, moving the one that was there down to
         INSTALLMENT #2.
    c.  Move the name and address that was under
         INSTALLMENT #2 down to INSTALLMENT #3.
    d.  Move the name and address that was under
         INSTALLMENT #3 down to INSTALLMENT #4.
    e.  The name and address that was under INSTALLMENT #4 is
        removed from the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.
Please make sure you copy everyone's
name and address ACCURATELY!!!
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction
portion of this letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
 WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very
 inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
 Another avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.
 You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you can pay
 someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you.
 BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!
5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
installment they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY
send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can't advertise until they receive the report!
AVAILABLE INSTALLMENTS
**Order Each INSTALLMENT by NUMBER and NAME**
Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND US$5 CASH OR EQUIVILENT FOR EACH INSTALLMENT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA AIR MAIL OR OVERNIGHT MAIL
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:(a) the
number & name of the installment you are ordering, (b) your
e-mail address, and (c) your postal address.
INSTALLMENT #1 "THE GREAT COMPUTER OF YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND"
ORDER INSTALLMENT #1 FROM:
            Stephen Avery
 P O Box 84
 Launceston
 Tasmania 7250
 AUSTRALIA
INSTALLMENT #2 "NOW SCRATCH THE TOP OF YOUR LEFT EAR"
ORDER INSTALLMENT #2 FROM:
            C. Sellers
            P.O. Box 674
            Chipley, FL 32428
 U.S.A
INSTALLMENT #3 "CONSCIOUSLY PUTTING YOUR GREAT COMPUTER TO WORK"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
            Steve Rogers
            2730 Claudia Ln.
            Theodore, AL 36582
 U.S.A
INSTALLMENT #4 "HOW WILL YOU RECOGNIZE THE ANSWER WHEN IT COMES?"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 Dixie Lewis
            1812 Cherokee Drive
            Pascagoula, MS 39581
 U.S.A
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get
a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
1st level--your 10 members with $5.........................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).......$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
      THIS TOTALS   ----------->$55,550
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's
of participants!  THINK ABOUT IT!
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!!
About 50,000 new people get online every month!
*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******
 *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and
    follow the directions accurately.
 *  Send for the four installments IMMEDIATELY so you will have
    them when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/installment to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws,
Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the
U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and
436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged
for money received"
OR
with your own countries laws regarding products and services ordered
by mail.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
  instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!
*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for INSTALLMENT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks
later you should receive at least 100 orders for INSTALLMENT #2.
 If you don't, continue advertising until you do. Once you have
received 100 or more orders for INSTALLMENT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT installment.  You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which installment people are ordering from
you.  If you want to generate more income, send another batch of
e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the
income you will generate from this business!
NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
agency) for free help and answers to questions. Also, the internal
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars
about business taxes.
*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******
     This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a different
position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.
I'm living proof that it works.  It really is a great opportunity to
make relatively easy money, with little cost to you.  If you do
choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be
on your way to big profits.
  Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS
     My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to
Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so"
on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me!
Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was
shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't
work.  I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby."
I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the
"rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
           Frank T., Bel-Air, MD
      I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement
to you. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders
come in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the
plan was legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS!!!
           Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC
      Not being the {*filter*} type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found
my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For
awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my
mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any
10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is
that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
              Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI
      I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed
then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than
$41,000 on the first try!!
              D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
      This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have
quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and
live off the interest on our money. The only way on earth
that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake,
and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden
opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
               Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
      This program had been deleted from my e-mail a couple
of times. One day I decided to finally give it a try. I owed over
$35,000 on bills and had bill collectors harrasing me daily.
I was not making enough money and had too many bills, and
I was considering bankruptcy. Within 90 days I had paid off
all my bills and was able to quit my 9 to 5 job. Now I have time
to enjoy life and do and buy whatever I want. THIS IS GREAT!!!!
              Carlos Espinosa,  Port Richey, FL
YOU BECOME SUCCESSFUL THE MOMENT
YOU START MOVING TOWARD A WORTHWHILE
GOAL ...... DO IT NOW!!!!!
ORDER YOUR INSTALLMENTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

[...]

Wed, 14 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multilevel or Network Marketing Software Structure

2. Displaying switchboard items based on user level

3. Auto format task names based on Outline Level

4. Auto. format tasks based on Outline Level

5. Newbie: COM based Network Login Validator, IIS Isolation Level problem

6. HELP: Creating an MDB based on a High-Level Language Structure with Array's

7. Multi-Level GROUP BY clause not allowed in a subquery

8. Multi level list

9. Mulit-user and Multi-level Word Forms.

10. nested multi-level menu for a web page

11. Multi-level override

12. Help: DataEnvironment Multi-level Grouping