Opening specified Word documents per record in a form
Author Message
 Opening specified Word documents per record in a form

I am building a db and I'd like to link Word documents to
open for the record in a form that is being viewed.
Basically, each record has a specific Word document and I
have a text box in the form that lists the name of this
Word document.  The text box locates the name of the
document through a table I have with all the other
information.  I'd like to be able to click on a button and
be able to have Access open the Word document for that
record.  I think that Visual Basic code will be necessary
to do this but I'm not sure how.  Being a new Access user
I really appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks.

Clark

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:22:52 GMT

1. open word document specified by variable

2. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

3. Creating a word document from the current record in an Access Form

4. Word 2000 Global variables per-document?

5. Opening a word document from a web form

6. opening word document IN a form

7. Word Automation Failure when other word documents are open

8. Using data to specify forms/functions to open/call

9. Forms and WORD document forms

10. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

11. Opening a word document from access

12. Open a word document from a A2k