Word with Citrix
Author Message
 Word with Citrix

Does anybody have any experience of the above scenario?

We are considering making Word available to Citrix terminal users but are
wondering what impact this would have on configuration issues. We have a
number of templates in the client startup, for example, which i'm guessing
would need to reside on the server instead.

Any advice gratefully received

Terry

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:10:54 GMT

1. Access 97 on Citrix Metaframe server

2. Access 97 and Citrix Server

3. Citrix, W2K, Office2000, VBA

4. citrix

5. Terminal Services/Citrix and vbscripting

6. Runtime Compile Errors in executing Userform in Citrix

7. Using Citrix controls with odbc

8. VB6, Citrix, Sheridan's Designer Widgets / ActiveToolbars

9. Need Senior N tier VB developer with Citrix metaframe

10. Citrix WinFrame and Install Wizard

11. Citrix Winframe - Any Input

12. Need Senior N tier VB developer with Citrix metaframe