MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL
Author Message
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

Hi

I'm developing in msaccess 97, and i have a file, with a lot of functions
and subs, class modules, forms templates and reports templates that I use
for develope new applications.

Some kinds of code, when import them in a new DB and then close the db and
we return to open it this fault appears. Well , for a long time I can solve
the problem using /decompile switch.

But, recently this ipf happens very often (more than ever) without a reason.

If you know somenthing about this error , help me. I'm worry about. Is a big
trouble to me because all my applications are based on this file and I can't
use it because all the data get contaminated.

If you want more information about /decompile or about the error send me an

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 06:29:04 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

If I am not too wrong then this is a bug that is fixed in SR2.

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm developing in msaccess 97, and i have a file, with a lot of functions
> and subs, class modules, forms templates and reports templates that I use
> for develope new applications.

> Some kinds of code, when import them in a new DB and then close the db and
> we return to open it this fault appears. Well , for a long time I can
solve
> the problem using /decompile switch.

> But, recently this ipf happens very often (more than ever) without a
reason.

> If you know somenthing about this error , help me. I'm worry about. Is a
big
> trouble to me because all my applications are based on this file and I
can't
> use it because all the data get contaminated.

> If you want more information about /decompile or about the error send me
an

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

I have SR2 installed.

Any idea?

Quote:
> If I am not too wrong then this is a bug that is fixed in SR2.

> > Hi

> > I'm developing in msaccess 97, and i have a file, with a lot of
functions
> > and subs, class modules, forms templates and reports templates that I
use
> > for develope new applications.

> > Some kinds of code, when import them in a new DB and then close the db
and
> > we return to open it this fault appears. Well , for a long time I can
> solve
> > the problem using /decompile switch.

> > But, recently this ipf happens very often (more than ever) without a
> reason.

> > If you know somenthing about this error , help me. I'm worry about. Is a
> big
> > trouble to me because all my applications are based on this file and I
> can't
> > use it because all the data get contaminated.

> > If you want more information about /decompile or about the error send me
> an

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL
Have you checked your references.

Quote:
> I have SR2 installed.

> Any idea?

> > If I am not too wrong then this is a bug that is fixed in SR2.

> > > Hi

> > > I'm developing in msaccess 97, and i have a file, with a lot of
> functions
> > > and subs, class modules, forms templates and reports templates that I
> use
> > > for develope new applications.

> > > Some kinds of code, when import them in a new DB and then close the db
> and
> > > we return to open it this fault appears. Well , for a long time I can
> > solve
> > > the problem using /decompile switch.

> > > But, recently this ipf happens very often (more than ever) without a
> > reason.

> > > If you know somenthing about this error , help me. I'm worry about. Is
> > big
> > > trouble to me because all my applications are based on this file and I
> > can't
> > > use it because all the data get contaminated.

> > > If you want more information about /decompile or about the error send
me
> > an

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL
Normally, I only use these references:
- Visual Basic For Applications
- Microsoft Access 8.0 Object Library
- Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library

All of them work well.

Quote:
> Have you checked your references.

> > I have SR2 installed.

> > Any idea?

> > > If I am not too wrong then this is a bug that is fixed in SR2.

> > functions
> > use

> > and
> > > solve

> > > reason.

Is
> > > big
> > > can't

> me
> > > an

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL
Do you use any custom controls in the modules that you import or have you
set references to other libraries that are not included in the new DB. Look
for invalid syntax.

Quote:
> Normally, I only use these references:
> - Visual Basic For Applications
> - Microsoft Access 8.0 Object Library
> - Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library

> All of them work well.

> > Have you checked your references.

> > > I have SR2 installed.

> > > Any idea?

noticias

> > > functions
> > > use

> db
> > > and
> can

> Is

> send
> > me

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL
I think is a good idea.

I know that if you write this code in a new form

  strCad = CStr([])

and then you import this form in a new .mdb file, and
you close and open this file, then you have a IPF in VBA332.

Quote:
> Do you use any custom controls in the modules that you import or have you
> set references to other libraries that are not included in the new DB.
Look
> for invalid syntax.

> > Normally, I only use these references:
> > - Visual Basic For Applications
> > - Microsoft Access 8.0 Object Library
> > - Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library

> > All of them work well.

> > > Have you checked your references.

> noticias

> that

> the
> > db
> > can

without

> about.
> > Is
> and

> > send
> > > me

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 07:21:41 GMT

1. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

2. ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

3. Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

4. Winword caused an invalid page fault in module VBE6.DLL

5. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

6. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

7. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

8. IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

9. wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll

10. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

11. VB32 caused an invalid page fault in module V32.DLL

12. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault